Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

DEADMAN WONDERLAND


                            ITS MISSING SOMETHING YET ...







Every now and then an anime comes along that really captures the imagination and ends up leaving you wanting.




I believe Deadman wonderland is on of those anime series and will leave you wanting not just more but an explanation, an explanation as to why the even decided to torture us by releasing this anime and most of you will know what I am talking about when I say the ending sucks, not just because it is non existent because the ended it like they were going to continue the series. I am personally disgusted by the production team and everyone involved even in my self for taking time to sit down and watch it. I mean this anime is so gooooood yet they go and stop production please explain to me why Kōichirō Hatsumi why would you do such a thing ?

PLOT:



"Deadman Wonderland is about Ganta Igarashi being sentenced to death for a crime he didn't commit. He is sent to the privatly run prison Deadman Wonderland, where he meets his lost childhood friend,Shiro. He soon figures out he isn't like any normal prisoner, but that he's a Deadman, someone who has a Branch of Sin. This means he can control his blood freely. He is sent to G Ward and meets all the other Deadmen. They discover a plot set up by the Chief Warden Tamaki that has to do with the Red Man, the man who has framed Ganta into Deadman Wonderland. They decide to fight Tamaki and his underlings, the Undertakers and the Forgeries."



CHARACTERS:

Ganta Igarashi: For some reason unbeknownst to me this guy is the main character and what i find particularly funny about him is that he reminds me so much of "Renton Thurston" from Eureka 7.
They both have this irritating characteristic, both cry babies but at least Ganta is just an overall Renton (thank God) but then again its not surprising due to the fact that it is the same team and same writers from eureka 7.





 The Two Are
       one 













Shiro    

Probably the weirdest girl in anime with a very colorful personality, Shiro kinda strikes me as an emo though and.... Idk how to explain her she seem like shes in her own world most of the time but yet she is easily the most liked character on the show which is very concerning since she is evil, and before you guys come down on me I mean look at this:

Which twisted basted would try a number on this girl ?


The rest of the characters are not worth mentioning because they die or are going to die anyway so it would be a waste of both you and my time


Overall I rate this anime 8/10 cause it sucked lol Partly because it wasn't finished. 

Highly recommend you watch it to so you can understand my situation.

No comments: